We recently hosted our 2021 Impact Update Webinar, a welcome opportunity to share some remarkable recent progress toward better treatments for chordoma patients and improved experiences for everyone affected by this disease. In the webinar, you’ll hear our Executive Director Josh Sommer describe advancements across all of our priority areas, and highlight the many thrilling opportunities now in front of us. Key takeaways included:
- Comprehensive support for patients and survivors is now available, with more to come.
- More personalized patient care is on the horizon.
- An increasing number of promising clinical trials are becoming available to chordoma patients, and there’s a growing pipeline of new therapeutic concepts under evaluation for future trials.
- New immunotherapies and brachyury drugs may be only three or four years away.
- Everyone in this community can meaningfully influence the timeline at which better treatments become available.
We’re grateful for the continued commitment of our supporters, who’ve filled us with optimism as we look toward 2022 and beyond. You can view the webinar below, and sign up for our newsletter for additional updates on progress and opportunities.