Our International Chordoma Community Conference (ICCC) is a unique opportunity to learn about the latest chordoma research and treatment advances and gain practical skills to help you manage the challenges brought on by chordoma. In-person participants will also have the opportunity to pose questions to experts, and connect with others affected by this disease.
Registration for in-person attendance has closed, but you can watch the livestream! Here's how to participate virtually:
1) On Saturday, July 15 from 8am-5:30pm ET, the live stream will take place on this webpage. You can tune in any time that day.
2) View the agenda for details on sessions and times.
3) While most sessions do not require registration to view and can be watched directly on this page, three breakout sessions require registration and will be viewed on Zoom:
- 12:45pm-2pm ET: Managing sacral and mobile spine side-effects. Register here.
- 2pm-2:45pm ET: Advocating for your care. Register here.
- 2:45pm-3:30pm ET: Nutrition and cancer. Register here.
In addition to the livestream, a recording will be available to view within a couple of weeks following the event.