At the Chordoma Foundation, we are working to create better treatments, better medical care and a better experience for those affected by chordoma. Started by patients and family members, we are driven by staff, volunteers, and donors who share an urgent desire to bring about a better future for all chordoma patients.
As our budget grows, we will be adding positions in research, patient services and development. We are always looking for passionate people to join our team, so if you can see yourself making an impact at the Foundation, we’d love to hear from you. To explore opportunities to work with us, please contact our Executive Director, Josh Sommer at email@example.com.
- 100% employer-sponsored health insurance plan
- Dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with company matching
- Holidays and paid time off
- Educational, training and professional networking opportunities
- Be a part of a passionate, talented, and hard-working team
- A chance to make a significant impact on our organization and in the lives of patients
- Work in the heart of North Carolina’s Research Triangle, consistently ranked one of the best places to live and work in the US
The Chordoma Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.