At the Chordoma Foundation, we are working to create better treatments, better medical care and a better experience for those affected by chordoma — a rare and underserved cancer that occurs in the head and spine. Started by patients and family members, we are driven by staff, volunteers, and donors who share an urgent desire to bring about a better future for all chordoma patients.
- 100% employer-sponsored health insurance plan
- Dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- SIMPLE IRA with company matching
- Holidays and paid time off
- Educational, training and professional networking opportunities
- Be a part of a passionate, talented, and hard-working team
- A chance to make a significant impact on our organization and in the lives of patients
- Work in the heart of North Carolina’s Research Triangle, consistently ranked one of the best places to live and work in the US
The Chordoma Foundation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.