Chordoma Community Conferences bring together patients and family members to learn about the latest advances in chordoma research and treatment, to connect with one another, and to take action to achieve our shared vision for a better future for those affected by chordoma. Community Conferences provide a unique opportunity to hear directly from doctors and leading researchers, and to meet a community of peers who share similar experiences in facing chordoma. Our hope is that participants come away more informed, connected with a supportive community, and empowered to take on life with chordoma.
You can learn more about our Community Conferences at the links below. There you’ll find agendas, presentations, pictures, and – in recent years – video from each of our past conferences.
- Community Conference 2016 – Rochester, MN
- Community Conference 2016 – Boston, MA
- Community Conference 2015 – Milan
- Community Conference 2015 – New York
- Community Conference 2015 – Los Angeles
- Community Conference 2013 – Boston, MA
- Community Conference 2011 – Bethesda, MD
- Community Conference 2009 – Bethesda, MD
- Community Conference 2008 – Bethesda, MD