Patient Navigation Service
The Chordoma Foundation serves as a resource for chordoma patients and families around the world, at any stage of their journey with chordoma. Our free and confidential Patient Navigation Service helps individuals facing chordoma overcome barriers to getting the best care possible – whether it’s finding the right doctors, understanding treatment options, or getting emotional support, Chordoma Foundation Patient Navigators are here to assist you.
Our Patient Navigators can:
- Answer questions about chordoma
- Provide information on treatment guidelines, experienced physicians, and treatment centers
- Identify and provide information on clinical trials open to chordoma patients
- Give referrals to programs and organizations that offer travel and lodging assistance, co-pay relief, and other benefits
- Support requests and appeals to insurance companies
- Connect chordoma patients and caregivers with others in the chordoma community
Request help from a Patient Navigator
Our Patient Navigators are available by email and phone, Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm EST. You can contact a Patient Navigator by completing the form below or by calling 888-502-6109. A Patient Navigator will be in touch with you within 1–2 business days.
Our Patient Navigators are native English speakers but can provide written support in other languages using Google Translate.