Patient Navigation Service
The Chordoma Foundation serves as a resource for patients and families in need of support around the world. Our Patient Navigation Service helps individuals facing chordoma overcome barriers to getting the best care possible, whether it’s finding the right doctors, understanding treatment options, or getting emotional support.
Some examples of the assistance we provide through our Patient Navigation Service include:
- Answering questions and explaining important concepts about chordoma and treatment options
- Facilitating referrals to experienced physicians and treatment centers
- Identifying and providing information about clinical trials for which a patient could be eligible
- Recommending home health services, medical equipment suppliers, and other relevant vendors and service providers
- Providing information about programs and organizations that offer travel and lodging assistance, co-pay relief, and other benefits
- Supporting requests and appeals to insurance companies
Request help from a Patient Navigator
Our Patient Navigators are available to help by email and phone, Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM ET. Please complete the form below to request help and a Patient Navigator will be in touch within 1-2 business days.